o news
- copyup supports for a sticky bit of the parent
  As three users posted about this issue to the aufs-users ML, I
  implemented a workaround. But I am not sure this is correct. It means
  that this commit may be reverted in the future.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.2..aufs3.9 branch
      aufs: copyup supports for a sticky bit of the parent

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: for linux-3.10, tiny, include aio.h

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
  none