Nikolay Pertsev:
> AUFS is being used to join some partitions with tmpfs in order to make them
> writable. Here is a test of creating file on big partition (/home/user):
        :::
> Used block grew from 325188 to 325192. Space is not freed after file
> deletion. So this makes me to believe it is not filesystem size problem.

Unfortunately I don't understand what you want to say.
Do you want to say that 325192 - 325188 = 4 blocks are gone? If so, I'd
suggest you to try more tests and
- confirm those 4 blocks are never re-used
- every time you create/delete a file some blocks are gone

If these two points happen, then it must be a problem.
Currently I think your 4 blocks are used by XINO files and it is not a
problem.

Last but not at least, I'd suggest you read aufs manual and README file.
Next time you report a problem (what you think), please follow the
description in README.

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs