Sergey Korshunoff:
> Sorry, I'm back.
> The key of the problem with suspend/resume of the openvz container using
> aufs as a root fs is a file descriptor opened by aufs itself.

For me, the key of the problem is
- less description about the problem and the environment.
- even after I quoted the necessary information from aufs README file, I
  got nothing.

I won't be helpful for you until you give me enough information.
Do you have any special reason not to give the information?

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds