o bugfix
- aufs mmap: bugfix, concurrent msync triggers NULL pointer dereference,
  reported by Xavier Chantry and fixed by Ben Hutchings.
  The patch was applied to all supported versions (after aufs3.14).

o news
- for linux-4.2-rc1, there was rather major changes around symbolic
  links. Now aufs supports it.

Note that this release is for linux-4.2-rc1, no linux-4.2.0. I am not
catching latest linux-4.3-rcN up yet. I am going to catch up 4.2 first
and then 4.3 series.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git
Ben Hutchings (1):
      aufs mmap: bugfix, concurrent msync triggers NULL pointer dereference

J. R. Okajima (2):
      aufs: update the donator list
      aufs mmap, debug print the filename instead of its addr

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs4-linux.git#aufs4.0..aufs4.1 branch
  ditto

- aufs4-linux.git#aufs4.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: for linux-4.2-rc1, symlink 1/3, a new list per sb
      aufs: for linux-4.2-rc1, symlink 2/3, follow/put_link()
      aufs: for linux-4.2-rc1, symlink 3/3, remove readlink()

- aufs4-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
  none