[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:51:41 +0200
Subject: [aur-general] pkg.tar.gz files in community cvs
From: "Sergej Pupykin" To: "Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR)"

Hi,

somebody add and commit pkgfiles into CVS.

vym and bibledesktop packages.
--

Hello,

that was me. I was following the wiki, and this were my first packages
in community. Is doing so wrong? If yes, I am sorry. The problem then may be also valid for packages for codeblocks and
ex-vi.

I cleaned up ex-vi. As I am sure Angel pointed out to you already, you only need to add the PKGBUILD, install file, Changelog and any patches to cvs. You do not need to add the package.

BTW I could not upload a package for fotoxx (categor, getting an error
message similar to this:

failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs-community'
(/var/lock/cvs/./#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs remove: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs-community'
cvs [remove aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

My guess is both you and another TU tried commiting to cvs at the same time. Try uploading again.

Allan