Hi fellas, there is a new list of packages which are orphans, many of them, could be dependences of other packages which are adopted, if this is the case, please TUs adopt all dependencies of their packages.

The following list are the packages which i am talking about:

dvd-slideshow 0.8.0-4
eclipse-mylyn 3.0.0-1
gambas 1.0.19-1
glib2-docs 2.18.0-1
gtk2+extra 2.1.1-1
kdvdauthorwizard 1.4.6-4
ktechlab 0.3.6-1
openlh-server 0.1-4
opensips 1.4.2-4
qmc2 0.2.b4-1
qstardict 0.12.9-2
sarg 2.2.3.1-1
scilab 4.1.2-4
sofia-sip 1.12.7-1
telepathy-glib 0.7.10-1
wqy-bitmapfont 0.9.9-4
wqy-zenhei 0.6.26-1
xgl 0.0.1.20080407-1

Many were maintained by DaNiMoTh, since his resign we adopt many of his packages, but the rest still orphans, please new TUs adopt some of them if you consider able to maintain it, else I want to propose an date for move these packages to unsupported. 21/10/2008 (two weeks) sounds good to me.

Opinions are open.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net