On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Baho Utot wrote:

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 6:18:27 pm Eric Bélanger wrote:
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Baho Utot wrote:
On Monday 01 December 2008 7:04:36 am Anders Bergh wrote:
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:59, Tiago Pierezan Camargo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:
Hi,

Those packages (nestopia, gens, and yabause) are flagged out of date
for some time. I tried to contact the maintainer without success.

I'd like to adopt those packages.

--
Tiago Pierezan Camargo
milopi @ irc.freenode.net

Hi,

They're disowned now, so they're up for grabs!

How does this disowned package thing work.

Is there some text somewhere that explains this process?

there is a disown button on the AUR interface. You need to be logged in to
see it. And regular users can only disown the packages they own.

Ok, but what If I want to pickup a package to two?

To pickup an orphaned package, click on the adopt button.
believed to be clean.