w9ya wrote:
FACT : Daenyth wrote this to Allan in reference to Allan's question about what was going on:
"He said before that he was planning to resign,...." (He equals me.)

FACT: Planning does not equate to doing.

FACT: Attempting to remove all traces of your packages just because you wrote them is not acceptable

FACT: I felt you needed restricted in your ability to remove packages from the AUR asap.

FACT: The way to achieve this was to call for your removal as a TU.

FACT : Across several emails I kept asking this:
"Your calling for my removal while you knew I am preparing my resignation remains in poor taste."

FACT:  That is not a question.  Probably why you got no response.

FACT :
".... only Trusted Users can delete packages from the AUR ."

I was a TU when I asked Daenyth to remove my community repo packages. This was NOT violation of rules by his own admission. Yet he sought to remove me and lied in the process. He lied to you.

FACT: This was never about removal of packages from [community]. It was about them either not being put in the AUR afterwards or removing them from the AUR.

If any of you have any respect for honesty and fair play, you will allow me to follow Aaron G.'s wishes for relocating the packages I have contributed to a separate repo.

LIKELY FACT: Aaron did not ask you to remove them from the AUR or exclude them from being put there after removal from [community]. So I would be careful about statements you imply others made.

FACT: Having packages in the AUR in no way hinders you having them in your own repo.

Allan