Hi,

I'll be taking over Nexuiz from Swiergot and I'm working on tidying up
and updating the PKGBUILD right now.
(related issue: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=69617)

Is there any way to build the package on the community upload server?
There is a single PKGBUILD for both architectures and I have access to
both x86_64 and i686 Arch systems but the binary package is about 600
MB and my ADSL upload speed is pathetic. Uploading 2 * 600 MB will take
ages (at least 3.5 hours with full bandwidth saturation, which cripples
other networking).

I only ask because the TU checklist states "Ask Aaron for access to the
x86_64 build machine if you need it (when it comes back online) " which
leads me to believe that there might be build machines for both
architectures. I haven't found any information about this in the wiki
(AURTools Tutorial, TU Guidelines, etc). Sorry if I've missed something
obvious.

A related question: what's the easiest way to switch between different
makepkg.conf files? I currently have CFLAGS specific to my processor in
makepkg.conf and I would like to avoid changing the file every time I
compile a pkg for uploading. The best solution that I can think of so
far is to create a script to swap makepkg.conf files but that feels
kludgy.

Actually, I'll probably just submit a feature request for a "--config"
option.

*hopes his questions aren't embarassingly stupid*

Regards,
Xyne