Angel Velásquez wrote:
[... snip ...]
I maintain like 6 or more pcs with arch at home, so I don't like to
download the things 6 times from internet, I bet this is not only my
case, for example, a computer lab on an University of my country use
arch in every machine, (600+ machines), they should have a local repo
to update those machines eventually, I don't think that they are
considering to spend their bandwidth in games...

May I instead suggest you use a caching proxy for your downloading of Arch packages? That way you download only what you need, _and_ you do it only once.

/M