Allan McRae wrote:
corvolino wrote:
   Hello everyone.

I'm interested in becoming a TU. Thotypous has agreed to be my sponsor.
<snip>

I had a quick skim of your PKGBUILDs in the AUR.  A couple of comments:

1) do not use specific sourceforge mirrors; use downloads.sourceforge.net instead (e.g. pidgin-festival) 2) you should use srcdir/pkgdir instead of startdir/ but I notice some PKGBUILDs do this so maybe it is is transition thing. 3) you can use "install -Dm" instead of "install -d" followed by "install -m"

Other than that, you PKGBUILDs all look fine. I didn't notice anything very complicated in my quick skim through (no patching etc).

Good luck,
Allan

yea all the pkgs that i do dont need patches