Well my name is Nathan Owe. I am applying to be a TU, a person with the username Ghost1227 looked at some of my pkgs i have made, and he made suggestions on what i should do to improve my PKGBUILDs. well i downloaded all my packages and fixed them according to his suggestions. I do believe my packages do conform to the guidelines. The reason for applying for TU is because i love arch linux and i want to contribute back to this great OS. I love that i can contribute the way i am now, but i want to try and contribute to the development of AUR more by trying to help others as well. I have currently over 60 nearly 70 pkgs and still counting. I currently don't have a sponsor. I usually am signed into the IRC channel but usually don't talk much due to working on packages to contribute. my nickname is ndowens on both IRC and AUR.