Ronald van Haren wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgrif...@gmail.com>wrote:

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Magnus Therning<mag...@therning.org>
wrote:
Is there any ETA for the completion of the community move?

Especially I'm wondering when the PKGBUILDs for community will be
accessible
again.  Currently all links to SVN (ViewCVS) result in 404 :-(
Well the actual move and management of the repo is all done. The only
straggler at this moment is the ViewVC portion, which needs an -Syu on
the server (community was made with a newer version of subversion than
is on archlinux.org)

Additionally, I need to get the TUs setup with accounts on the main
dev site so they can claim ownership

I'd like to claim ownership of my community packages with my dev account so
I have everything in one place. I presume that is okay or does it really
need to be two separate accounts?

It can be done on the same account (it seems Eric already is set up to do so).

Allan