On 05/29/2010 04:29 PM, Ionut Biru wrote:
On 05/30/2010 12:00 AM, Nathan O. wrote:

I am trying to build packages in a chroot env. I did the mkarchroot to
create the chroot, I am wanting to use yaourt in it to install the deps
in the chroot I need for the packages I am trying to build. Or is there
a way to use yaourt in my local database and make yaourt install it in
the chroot env?

Thanks

build all the aur deps using makechroopkg and then add inside the chroot a repo. in chroot/root/repo for example or use makechrootpkg -cr /chroot -- -i for dependency and for the package than needs that don't pass -c

1) makechrootpkg -cr /path/to/chroot -- -i
2) makechrootpkg -r /path/to/chroot

Thank you, I will put this in an archive :-)