On Sat 21 Aug 2010 02:10 -0500, Brad Fanella wrote: > Hi everyone, > Terribly sorry if this is misplaced. Do I have to send a request to somebody > in order to apply to become a trusted user? > > Anyway, I was recently reading a thread created on the forums that was > basically talking about a need for new trusted users from within the > community. > https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=103250 > > Most of the discussion is on page two and beyond. We were talking about how > having a larger amount of TU's and having them each maintain a smaller > number of packages, typically ones that they use themselves, would seem more > logical, or at least get packages synced quicker with upstream. After a > nudge from Allan, I finally decided to apply.
Make sure to read the Trusted User Bylaws. That describes the way the Trusted User community works.
