On 12/02/2010 08:20 PM, keenerd wrote:
Hello all.  I am applying to become a TU.  My sponsor is Xyne.

Hi,
Kyle asked me also to sponsor him but Dave did it before him and i want to sponsor only one at a time.

Definitely if i wasn't sponsored Dave, i would do it.

My name is Kyle Keen, though my handle for irc/bbs/the-last-12-years
has been Keenerd.  I've been using Arch for a while now, from back
when it was still known for refusing to package info files.  Before
that I did a wee bit of dev work for Puppy Linux.  I actually got a
bash gui app (yay xdialog) into the ISO but please don't look up the
code, it was my first bash script and is rather terrifying.  Lately I
am a 24 year old freelance electrical engineer and spend my days
writing C, my nights writing Python and during the twilight hours some
Bash.

Right now I host the bugbot in #archlinux-bugs and I've got a few AUR
packages(1).  Of them, ScrotWM and Slurm probably deserve to be in
[community].  I've written several well-liked metatools for Arch
including Pacgraph, Pacmatic, and Aurphan.  Aurphan is the main reason
for trying to apply.

Pretty much love the bot. It did improve my tracking skills on bugs and it was a good addition.

--
Ionuț