Hi, queueRAM,

    I found the p4/p4v packages in AUR were maintained by you.
Here is something about them:

    (1) due to perforce.com do not provide version info in the download
filename,
        the download file will alwayse failed to pass md5 checksum tesing
whenever
        the company rebuild the software.

        Is there any way to ignore the md5sum?

        And the same silly solution of perforce caused that one can not
download i686/x86_64
        version on the same machine.

        Is there any method to rename the downloaded filename in the PKGBUILD
script?
        does our makepkg tool support that feature?

   (2)  If you are kind enough, will you please to integreated the pdf docs
about that software
        into the pkg ?

Thanks for your kindness for the maintances.