于 2012年11月22日 05:25, Dave Reisner 写道:
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Jekyll Wu <adap...@gmail.com> wrote:

It is orphaned and outdated, and it doesn't build (even after fixing the
checksum mismatch),

https://aur.archlinux.org/**packages/libgksu-ubuntu/<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libgksu-ubuntu/>

There's really no need to separate all these into separate requests. Please
condense into a single mail in the future. It's less clutter on the list
and it's easier to respond.

Well, I actually think it would be better to send separate requests since that make it possible for different TUs to take care of parts of my requests. If I send a mail containing 20 requests, then one TU either deals with them all by himself or just ignore all my requests.

If I am asking for a bunch of closely related packages, like firefox-*, then I agree one single mail sounds better. But you see I just choose and report packages in a random way.

But anyway, if single mail is the preferred way, I will try to follow it.