于 2012年11月25日 19:04, Ike Devolder 写道:
On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 08:31:10PM +0800, Jekyll Wu wrote:
于 2012年11月23日 09:36, Jekyll Wu 写道:
It is orphaned, never updated since submission, and doesn't build.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zanshin/

If anyone wants to maintain it , I think it should be renamed to
python2-zanshin to follow the general naming convention for python
libraries.

Ping?

if you would upload the python2-zanshin package the zanshin package
could be merged into that.

thx

If that package builds, I will be glad to upload it with another name and ask for merging. But what is the point of uploading something that doesn't build?

Anyway, user luolimao has taken over that package. I will wait and see whether this package will get its revival.

Regards
Jekyll