On 03/01/2013 08:20 PM, Xyne wrote:
Hi,

Some of you may be interested in the new "aurtomatic" script included in python3-aur [1]. You can use it to do the following from the command line:

* comment
* vote
* unvote
* notify
* unnotify
* flag
* unflag

The functionality is in the AUR.Aurploader module. There is support there for other interactions if anyone wants to add them before I get around to it.

@TUs
I expect to eventually get around to adding support for TU actions (internal votes, changing account fields, etc.) It's far down on my todo list but feel free to express interest if you want to bump it up (or submit code). I would
probably create a separate front-end for it to avoid user confusion
(auTUmatic?).

Regards,
Xyne

[1] http://localhost:8000/projects/python3-aur/

I get:

~ % aurtomatic
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/aurtomatic", line 94, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/aurtomatic", line 59, in main
    actions = list(unique(args.action))
  File "/usr/bin/aurtomatic", line 41, in unique
    for foo in whatever:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable