So you don't have to be registered to contribute a package?

On 05/27/2015 03:58 AM, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
On Tue, 26 May 2015 at 21:03:33, Andrew Dabrowski wrote:
I'm trying to register at aur4.archlinux.org but when I submit the form
I get an error:

"The SSH public key, **, is already in use."

Since there's no place to enter my ssh public key, this seems to be an
unsolvable chicken and egg problem.
[...]
This is a bug, thanks for reporting. Will fix it when I am back home.
Note that there is no point in registering on aur4.archlinux.org yet
since its user database will be wiped on June 8th.

--
Andrew Dabrowski   || ...my suspicion is that the universe is
Indiana University || not only queerer than we suppose, but