Good morning,
I would like to know if someone could help me in finding a problem.
Actually, I was trying to build my package, but, as you now, on every GCC major update, something goes wrong. I wrote a little patch for fixing a not working check (the one with 'toplevel' in its name) but now I'm having problem linking (it keeps saying that I have multiple definitions of the functions giving me problems... the fact is that definition and redefinition are on the same line .-.)... I am sending my future source tarball (it will be a git one when fixed, obviously) here.
If someone could help me, I would really appreciate.

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk