On 09/09/2015 12:15 PM, Patrick Burroughs (Celti) wrote:
You need the private key on your local machine, not the public key. AUR
gets the public key, you get the private key. You'll also need to do
`ssh-add ~/.ssh/your-private-key` to add it to your keyring.

~Celti

I had it configured correctly to use the new key. However, since it wasn't the primary key for the box, it wasn't transmitted for authentication. I just changed my aur profile key to the primary key and it worked without having to mess with the agent nonsense.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.