On 12/11, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 20:54, Simon Hanna wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 02:44:49PM -0300, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> Even after the following discussion on aur-requets, python2-radicale was
> deleted. There's not a full tree of broken packages, since this
> dependency is missing.
>
> I'm amazed at how the TU ignored the whole thread AND the fact that
> other packages explicitly depend on this one.
>
> Can we have this package restored?
AUR 4 does not actually delete the packages, they are just hidden in the
web interface.
You should be able to clone and push them again.
I don't know if you have to change the package or not,
in case you need, just bump the pkgrel
Email had 1 attachment:
+ signature.asc
  1k (application/pgp-signature)

Nope. I can pull, but not push:

$ git push
git-receive-pack: permission denied: hobarrera

and the repository exists.

For some reason AUR user WorMzy had created an empty pkgbase without actually pushing a package, which isn't the first time I've seen it done.. Anyway, I deleted the empty pkgbase, should be able to push now.

--
Sincerely,
 Johannes Löthberg