On 28/11, Mark Weiman wrote:
On Sat, 2015-11-28 at 15:16 +0100, Johannes Löthberg wrote:
They had 2 months to migrate their packages, and they were told about
it, and the fact that it would be happening has been talked about on
this ML since December last year, and was emailed about it before the
2
months started. In what way is that not plenty of time and ample
warning?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also think I remember something about a
period of time if the maintainer didn't migrate it, it became fair
game. If that was the case, if a package didn't make it to the aur4
during that time, there was not much interest in it.

If my memory isn't failing me, it was two months total, the first was
only maintainers from aur3, and the second was anyone who wanted to
move some over.

You're not wrong, but how is this relevant?

--
Sincerely,
 Johannes Löthberg