On 09/03/16 at 02:00pm, NicoHood wrote:
> I am maintaining the AUR arduino packages for a while now and
> think its time for it to get its place in the official community repository.

Sure, I've wanted to do this for a long time. However arduino seems to
ship and provide avr-gcc, libc, arvdude and everything else we have in
our [community] repo. I'd like to see arduino use the system binaries
for those packages if that's possible.

Maybe the package should be split up between arduino-sdk and arduino the
ide itself. So that people can easily use ino without having to bother
with the whole arduino IDE.

> * ipod-shuffle-4g
> * (spotify)

It does require an ancient libcurl and I think upstream never releases
regularly which makes it a bit of a sad package. (And you might need a
license to redistribute the pkg?)

--
Jelle van der Waa