Em outubro 23, 2016 22:17 Levente Polyak escreveu:
On 10/24/2016 01:32 AM, Giancarlo Razzolini via aur-general wrote:

Well I actually don't planned to jump in again on this topic... but if
you fully agree on all that, then it pretty much boils down to the fact
that you definitively want to get rid of userdel.
I'm quite convinced that's explicitly a part of what Florian tried to
explain as that is something that would require adjustment before moving ;-)

Yes, I understood this. I already changed the package in question and I am
testing it as I type this. But, as I said, I don't plan on moving it to
community for now, if I become a TU.

I know that TU's and dev's are not only expected, but required, to push the
envelope on PKGBUILD quality. And I plan on be a part of it, regardless of
anything else.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini