Looking for unban, justice and TU should respect the laws

1) I might unsuspend you, but I'm feeling doubtful that you're going
to change, so probably not.

This guy has some annoying communications habits that hit me as well a week ago. Not only does he barely comply to any social rule of communication, he also seems not to read or understand replies and thus inaccessable to any constructive
form of correspondence.
I'd rather like to not seeing him unbanned, although this might not stop him for
long this does send a signal.
I'm not going into detail, as this is not closely related. Details provided when necessary.

Best regards
georg