Em março 22, 2017 18:12 Doug Newgard escreveu:

There's no specific rule about it. Some packagers will include packages in base
in the depends, some won't. It's completely up to them.

But, if at least the maintainers built their packages using a clean chroot, they
would know what they are missing from base to include on depends. I don't think
we need to enforce that rule to the AUR, but it is a rule for repo packages for
a good reason. We could, however, suggest on the wiki, if it isn't already, that
even for the AUR, the *maintainers* build their packages using devtools.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini