Hi Eli,

I am aware of the '/etc/makepkg.conf'. I read the Wiki. That's not what I
am talking about. A make command in a PKGBUILD build() did not accept my
tweaked $MAKEFLAGS. I had to explicitly give 'make $MAKEFLAGS' to get my
options to work. So I added it to the PKGBUILD of my packages. Maybe it
works now without it, but it didn't.

About the makedepends - for Pythia, most of the available flags don't even
have packages in the Arch universe, so I cannot simply declare them
makedepends. The ones that exist are on AUR and I would overstate it if I
said they were maintained. So if I add them as makedepends, no one will be
able to install my package. I don't think this is the answer. I will see
what else can be done.

Regards,
Konstantin