On 01/18/2018 03:02 PM, Pierre Neidhardt via aur-general wrote:

> It's only 4 commits since 0.3.0, two of them being critical fixes.
> I could backport those two commits (just tried: no conflict); it feels
> needlessly pedantic however, compared to using "master" straight away.
>
> I've contacted the developer, see if he replies within a few days.  If
> not, I'll go ahead with the patches.

If upstream has abandoned the project for years without tagging a stable
release, then I would feel totally okay about taking my own prerogative
to evaluate if master is stable, and if so, package the latest

source=("https://bitbucket.org/raymonad/xss-lock/get/${_commit}.tar.gz";)

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User