Em fevereiro 9, 2018 13:29 Alad Wenter via aur-general escreveu:
It seems we have no clause in the TU Bylaws [1] on what to do if a
Fellow wants to resume his position as TU. That said, I doubt any of us
would object when we consider your email as the "application" and simply
start the vote after the usual discussion period (1 week) has ended.

Best,
Alad

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html

I'm not sure if, in this case, he would need a sponsor or not. I don't
think we need to amend the bylaws to add this special case for a returning
TU, but I do think the standard procedure should be followed.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini