Since the discussion period is about to end without much discussion...

Right now the rate of new applications is very high - about 2 new
applications per month. That makes a thorough review difficult.

Considering the positive experiences of the sponsor, it would be a shame
to let a voting period pass. That said, I'm not sure we have sufficient
information - at present - to proceed with such a voting period in a
meaningful manner.

So about Foxboron's question for confirmation: "Say one or two people
confirm they think the voting process should be continued after the
discussion has ended?" - I don't know.

Alad