Em junho 13, 2019 14:50 Radislav Golubtsov via aur-general escreveu:

Robin (and other TUs),
I vote for Goncalo AUR account will get unsuspended (if not yet).
Sorry for this akin petition mail but personally I don't know Goncalo. I simply
have read all the threads regarding his account suspension and I know the
reason it was.

Reading just the threads is not enough to understand the grounds for
suspension. Comments and also AUR requests weighed in on this.

But some time has gone and something changed... -- We are all sometimes doing
strange things.

As a heavy addicted Arch user I also ask you to unsuspend his AUR account and
let maintainer do his job on a normal manner.

Thanks in advance.

Having said that, and not being involved at all with his suspension, I vote for
us to lift it. I guess it goes without saying that the behavior that triggered
the suspension
in the first place will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini