On 14.08.19 16:01, asm0dey via aur-general wrote:
I've found way to publish built packages to github pages, but it's
absolutely not enough to just put them somewhere. It looks like
repository should have some predefined structure, maybe index files and
so on. Any ideas on where I can find them?

If you have a lot of packages and want to simplify your work a bit, then
you could use a tool I've written to create some of my repositories:

https://github.com/M-Reimer/repo-make

You can manage your PKGBUILD structure in whatever way you like in a GIT
repo (or locally but I prefer to have them on GIT):

https://github.com/VDR4Arch/vdr4arch

The repo-make controlling is done with just one file in this repo:

https://github.com/VDR4Arch/vdr4arch/blob/master/repo-make.conf

The whole list is then auto-built without any user interaction and
results in a working repository. This means also that dependencies are
auto-installed to the system repo-make runs on, so you absolutely should
have a dedicated virtual machine for this.

For vdr4arch we have a build server which uses repo-make in an Arch
docker container. It autobuilds the packages whenever something on the
GIT server changes.

Manuel