Em outubro 20, 2019 14:19 Ray Rashif via aur-general escreveu:
Sorry folks, I should have probably sent in a resignation for this. I
have also made unfulfilled promises as a developer and never sent in
an inactivity declaration in the hopes of getting back to Arch/Linux
once I have a new computer. As funny as it sounds my undeclared
inactivity is as long as this current machine ~3-4 years and a
purchase has been pending since last year but keeps getting
down-prioritized due to $$ requirements elsewhere in RL.

Hi Ray,

Sorry to hear that. Can you also clarify your status as a developer?
It is not clear from this email what is it.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini