Replying on the most relevant mailing list.

On Tue 29 Oct 2019 02:49 +0100, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Since publishing to the AUR is something that all packagers do quite
> frequently, I have developed a software that reduces the related operations
> to the bare minimum, making publishing to the AUR instant.

Dude you can't just spam all lists with your projects.
Please consider mailing list etiquette.

> The software is called "aur <https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/aur-git>"

Please rename your project to avoid confusion. I'm surprised that the name
wasn't already blacklisted. I would hope some TU does add 'aur' to the blacklist
of package names.

Good luck.