On 30/12/2020 21:24, Michael Kogan via aur-general wrote:
Should those go into the new package or into the deprecated ones or into
all of them? Currently I have conflicts/replaces in all three PKGBUILDs. So
I just exchange replaces with provides in all of them, or I better remove
those fields from some of the PKGBUILDs? Thanks!

Since the deprecated ones would likely be unlisted from the AUR anyway, I'd say it only matters for the new package.

Alad

Am So., 27. Dez. 2020 um 02:35 Uhr schrieb alad via aur-general <