Yo,

This is a motion for for "Special Removal of an Inactive TU" [1] for Ben
Denhartog (sudoforge) based on prolonged inactivity.

sudoforge has largely been unresponsive for 6 months after trying to get his key
signed by our master key holders.

https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/archlinux-keyring/-/issues/174

Attempts have been made to establish contact, and 2 weeks ago I got a positive
response from Ben that he would submit a resignation. However no emails has
appeared thus this removal request has been submitted instead.

The discussion period will last for three days, after that I will open
the vote, which will last for five days.

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16