On 1/3/23 21:16, Robin Candau wrote:
Le 03/01/2023 à 20:37, Morten Linderud a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 03, 2023 at 07:10:47PM +0000, Robin Candau wrote:
Le 03/01/2023 à 18:40, Morten Linderud a écrit :
Note:
You sent a clear text email to the list, and an encrypted email to me. It seems
like your email client gets confused and produces an invalidly signed email as a
result.

I'd recommend just disabling encrypted emails when it goes over the mailing
list. It's also very annoying to deal with encrypted emails on the reciving end
when there is no need for it.
Whoops... Didn't mean to. I disabled encrypted emails.

First: Good luck :)

Hm it looks like you now also disabled signed messages all together, which isn't really desired :D

Also I'm not sure if its just my end, but I'm unable to verify any of your signed emails unfortunately.

Cheers,
Levente