Hello,

just noticed that the denaro package [1] was updated by AutoUpdateBot
two days ago. That account seems to be a bot based on some Github
actions stuff [2]. This update broke the package, as it wasn't as simple
as "change version number and checksum" (see my comment at the package
site). Investigating a bit further I noticed this bot does not seem to
do any checks if the package is still buildable or anything [3]. My
question now: is there any policy about such bots? Are they allowed?
Should they at least test if the package still builds before uploading
the package update?

Thanks
j.r

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/denaro