Excerpts from Giancarlo Razzolini's message of julho 17, 2023 4:01 pm:

> Thank you Tomaz for the signed email. Now that both sponsors have replied and
> we
> have a signed email, we can officially start the discussion period.

Hi All,

We're halfway through the discussion period and there were no discussion
whatsoever on the
actual application.

Another important thing to mention is, I have discussed with Levente how the
voting will work,
and given we don't have things established yet, I think we will need to use
aurweb itself for
the voting procedure, but given it's for a maintainer role, all maintainers
should vote, not just
former TU's. This would entail giving voting rights to non TU devs on the
aurweb (like myself).

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini