On 18/09/2023 04:09, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 9/17/23 14:11, Jeremy Gust wrote:
or if the package can be built

Side note - not directed at your circumstance directly (because I have no idea of the specifics), but...

I haven't flagged any packages as out of date, but If you have packages that cannot be built any longer -- that is a bit of a problem. I've run across several AUR packages that depend on ancient versions of nodejs or composer, etc.. and the packages are not flagged. They can no longer be built because a dependency no longer exists, but they are not flagged. In these cases, the bottom line is that a package that can no longer be built -- isn't doing anyone any good.

This is when you write a comment about your findings, you don't *need* to flag it.