Le 21/10/2023 à 00:39, Eric a écrit :
Hi all,
Hi Eric!

I'm working on this PKGBUILD to provide a displaylink-runit service. I use an Artix based distro using runit instead of systemD as the init system.

Before I publish this, please review this. [...]
The AUR is meant for Arch Linux only (derivatives not included).

As such, a package specifically made for derivatives (like this one, made to be used with the runit init system) is not allowed on the AUR.

Hopefully you'll get the reviews and tests you're expecting, but if you want this package/PKGBUILD to be accessible publicly, you'll have to upload it somewhere else than the AUR.

Best,
Eric

--
Regards,