Hi,

this is my first time creating a PKGBUILD.  I tried to follow the
guidelines and the recommended practices for cmake packages, but not
sure I didn't miss something. Thanks for any suggestions.

I checked that it builds in clean chroot.  The software seems to work
well, except for JACK server not running error (for playback of midi). I
am not sure if this should be somehow solved in the PKGBUILD, or if it
should be left to the user.  When I run qsynth alongside the
powertabeditor the playback works just fine.  Somehow setting up
timidity++ daemon would work too, I guess.

Best regards,
Jonas Serych