Il 17/03/24 19:10, Pellegrino Prevete ha scritto:
Sending again as Gmail SPF policy denied my previous message

> [...]

@tallero / @trucolo / Pellegrino Prevete your first account was suspended for disrespecting the AUR rules and decisions.

Before suspending your trucolo account I asked you to read the Arch Linux code of conduct but unfortunately it seems you have not any intention to respect any rules.

Therefore I'm going to delete this your latest comment and give you the final warning before banning you definitively from the AUR, in all of your accounts.

Regards

I can't see how suspending my mobile account can help me maintain my packages and do my work and not being detrimental to everybody.
I see actions being taken irresponsably by people on high scranes.
I consider this whole behaviour completely unacceptable: "if you want to refer to what i could have meant, please go check pag.4369 of third edition of the Zibaldone."

Your packages maintenance is not a concern.

Your first account was suspended because you direspect the rules and you still continue to disrespect the code of conduct [1] I linked you before by writing ad-personam messages attacking MarsSeed and writing others offensive comments and git commit messages.

Unfortunately the suspension has not stopped you in acting in a bad way and therefore I gave you a last warning. If you'll continue to write offensive messages in AUR your accounts will be permanently banned.

It's up to you to change this behavior or to stop it immediately as it's not tolerated

[1] https://terms.archlinux.org/docs/code-of-conduct/

--
Muflone