On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:35:07 +0100
Mat Moul <matm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seem I am attacked by xiota on my AUR octopi packages.
>
> We had an exchange for over 3 hours before it ended abruptly.
>
> I think I am within my rights and ask you to look at the situation.
>
> Comment on https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/octopi
>
> This xiota attacks all my octopi packages.
>
> What can I do ?
>
> Greetings
> MatMoul

xiota is right, your filenames need to be unique; what you have WILL cause
problems on every update. The file with the same name will already exist, but
be a previous version and require being deleted manually. yochananmarqos and
xiota already gave you the answer directly by telling you what the source entry
needs to be.