Done 
PRQ#87413
<https://lists.archlinux.org/archives/list/[email protected]/thread/LFBCOXGCO53LCJBMNZ6E64U23JFBXYOG>

But wouldn't it make sense to adjust the ssh adopt command to require 
specifying a reason, so that stuff like this doesn't happen in the future?

Regards

On September 27, 2026 3:09:04 PM GMT+02:00, Muflone <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>Hi craftingDragon7
>
>
>> Dear aur maintainers,
>> I requested adoption through the ssh interface of aurweb, at no point was I 
>> asked to provide a reason. Here you have a reason: As maintainer of the 
>> epics-base package, I can adequatly support epics-pvxs, because it tightly 
>> integrates with epics-base itself and wouldn't work without it in the first 
>> place. I have already upgraded, compiled and tested pvxs for the latest 
>> version.
>
>
>Please file a new orphan request using AURweb and make sure to provide the 
>reasons for the package adoption.
>
>regards
>
>
>
>-- 
>Muflone
>

Reply via email to