I didn't think about that...
And I think you're right.

Scammers, criminals and AI company bots?
Most likely (but it seems some may be valid users).
In any case, I will just create a filter for these emails and send them 
directly to the trash.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) secure email.

On Wednesday, October 7th, 2026 at 9:56 AM, Lukas Jirkovsky 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Oct 2026 at 19:52, Jauchlander <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> And what is preventing you from leaving?
>>
>> On Tuesday, October 6th, 2026 at 4:57 PM, Effects <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like to unsubscribe from this mailing list
>
> My guess is that these messages are stupid AI agents that subscribed to the 
> mailing list and now they do not know how to unsubscribe. There is no way 
> there would be probably dozens of actual humans not being able to unsubscribe 
> in the last month, when it almost never happened previously. Honestly, I'm 
> finding the late influx of "leave", "I'd like to unsubscribe" and similar 
> messages quite annoying.
>
> Lukas

Reply via email to