It is unfortunate that you added the demonstration of the problem after my
response.

I must admit that I was somewhat offended by your response "I am not
interested in helping you reproduce issues caused by misnamed files".

After much thought, I have lost the motivation to maintain packages for the
community.
Therefore, I am making my packages orphaned.

In order for the Octopi project to continue, please consider taking over
all of the packages:
- alpm_octopi_utils
- octopi
- octopi-notifier-frameworks